Taking good care of your scalp is one of the most important things you can do if you want healthy hair.
Most of your hair problems like thinning, hair fall, greying, and dandruff can be traced to an unhealthy scalp. So it’s all the more vital you take proper care of your scalp.
But before you do anything, you ought to first find out what type of scalp you have. Much like hair, scalp can be found in three varieties namely normal, dry and oily. So your treatment and care should be based on the type of scalp you have.
With neither excess nor lack of sebaceous glands, normal scalp is not prone to dandruff, dryness or itching.
Normal Scalp Maintanence
You ought to Shampoo and condition your hair twice a week using natural hair products that are made for normal hair.
It’s also advisable to have a warm oil treatment monthly to stimulate the hair glands and massage the scalp every time you shampoo to improve blood circulation.
Most prone to dandruff and flaking. Secretion of excess oil by the sebaceous glands in the scalp, build up around the roots and clog the pores. Consequently hair becomes dull and lifeless.
Oily Scalp Maintanence
You ought to cleanse your hair daily with deep shampoo made for oily hair. In case you have dandruff, go for a herbal anti-dandruff variety. Avoid leave in conditioners or extra oil and don’t brush too much.
A dry scalp, caused by inadequate oil secretion by the sebaceous glands, is responsible for rough, frizzy and unmanageable hair as well as scalp itching and flaking.
Dry Scalp Maintanence
Firstly, you ought to apply oil, preferably overnight, for proper nourishment of your hair. Don’t Shampoo more than once a week, and that too with only a herbal product having natural oils so as to induce moisture into the strands. Condition using a thick cream based variety and leave it on for 10 minutes.
Massage everyday and get a warm oil treatment weekly to stimulate the sebaceous glands.
Tips for a healthy scalp
- Don’t use too many hair products. Let your scalp breathe by going product-free often
- Don’t use the blow dryer unless you have something urgent to take care of
- Massage and stimulate your scalp frequently. Make use of a massaging brush for best results.
- Don’t brush wet hair. And take your time when you’re brushing so as to not cause split ends
- Do not tie your hair often since it clogs the pores leading to infections and do not pull or touch it too much
- Treat your scalp with essential oils 2 to 3 nights a week.
- Don’t wash your hair in hot or cold water and be gentle when rinsing
- Follow a nutritional diet with vitamins, proteins by adding fruits, soyabeans, veggies like broccoli, radish, etc.
Try Omorfee’s SCALP CARE THERAPY http://www.omorfee.com/holistic-care/essential-oil/scalp-therapy
Our Scalp Nourishing Serum heals and soothes your scalp using all natural essential oils, botanicals, and vitamins.
Get rid of itchy scalp, dandruff and any other scalp irritation, sans any deleterious chemicals. Purely natural, steamed distilled essential oils of Rosemary, Lavender, Basil and Tea Tree, make a miraculous concoction for subsiding the symptoms of any sort of scalp irritation.
This totally natural formulation greatly improves scalp health, enhances blood circulation, apart from precluding scalp infection, and eventually leads to healthy scalp and hair.
Say Goodbye to itchy dandruff and hair fall!
It’s time to pamper yourself with the scalp therapy!
#HealthyLifestyle #Omorfee #BeExotic