Omorfee owns and operates this website. This policy applies to information collected on this website, accessed via the user’s screen used to access online services. This policy is incorporated into and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this website. Each time that you use or access the Online Services, you signify that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this policy and Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with either Terms and Conditions or this Policy, you must discontinue using our Online Services.
Omorfee may update or change its policy from time to time. Omorfee will post the new policy on the website with a new effective date to notify the changes. The new policy will be applicable to current as well as past users of the website and Online Services and will replace any prior policies. Additionally, by using the Online Services after the effective date, it is signified that you give agree to our then-current Policy.
HOW DO OMORFEE AND THIRD PARTIES GATHER AND/OR TRACK INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
How We Obtain Information You Provide
Occasionally, we can ask you to provide certain contact information about yourself, including your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, social media username, email address, birth date, credit card information, gender, occupation, personal interests and more. We can also maintain a record of purchases you make.
It is completely your choice as to whether or not provide such information. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access other Online Services. Additionally, we may need to contact you via phone, email or Whatsapp Chat to address questions or issues related to your order, entry, etc., even if you have denied receiving marketing communications from us.
Generally, you can visit our webpage without providing any information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from with people visit us, other identifiers and electronic makers and other information about our site traffic. We may analyze this data for trends, preferences, site usage statistics and to recognize you.
Information Collected from Tracking Technologies
Omorfee may use a variety of technologies to gather personal and non-personal information whenever you visit the website or interact with the Online Services. The Tracking Technologies we use include:
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by our browser in your computer’s hard drive. Cookies make web surfing easier by saving your identification information (i.e., username, password, shopping cart information, etc.) Cookies also track your travel on a site and what you view and purchase.
- Clickstream Data: While you are viewing pages from our website, our server may “log” or record your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the page that directed you to our website and related information any ads you may have clicked on. We call such information “Clickstream Data”.
What does Omorfee do with the information it collects?
Omorfee uses your personal and non-personal information that it collects about you and from you for the purposes stated below.
- Enable Usage: Omorfee uses the information it gathers about you to enable your use of Omorfee’s products and services, including but not limited to using the Online Services, purchasing products, participating in forums, receiving e-newsletters and receiving requested products and services.
- Advertising: Third-party ad services and ad networks are used to collect information about your visits on other services and when you access the Online Services to send you relevant advertisements. When this happens, they automatically receive your IP address or mobile device identifier. They may also use Tracking Technologies to personalize the advertising content, measure the effectiveness of the advertisements and to serve you advertisements that are relevant to your regional location. To improve and personalize your experience and speed up the checkout process, we may use technologies like cookies to provide you with enhanced display advertising. One of the companies that we use to serve to advertise and perform analytics is Google. We and third-party vendors use first-party cookies and third-party cookies to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions are related to visits to the Online Services.
- Remarketing and Google Features: One of the companies that we use to perform analytics and serve to advertise on some of the Online Services is Google. We may also use brands like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and other third parties that help us reach and engage with our customers across different channels and platforms. We and third-party vendors use first-party cookies and third-party cookies to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions are related to visits to the Online Services. We may also use remarketing through Google Analytics (including Universal Analytics) and/or Google Adwords (collectively, “Remarketing”) to advertise online. Remarketing is based on your location, interests, and other information collected with compliance with Google’s policy of Advertising.
- Statistical Analysis: Omorfee may perform marketing and statistical analysis of user behavior for numerous purposes, including, measuring interest in the various areas of the website and Omorfee products, to understand better the purchasing patterns for marketing purposes. We also use third parties to provide analysis, report, and information about the browsing patterns and usage by the users of Omorfee products and services. These third parties analyze and track non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information about the website’s visitors and customers with respect to Online Services and track anonymous usage and analyze browsing patterns of the users of the Online Services.
- Service Updates and Account Maintenance: Omorfee may use the contact information that you provided at registration, including your telephone number and email address, to reach you regarding your account, your subscriptions and other products or services that you have requested or you are presently involved including, but not limiting to, notifications regarding credit card issues, order confirmations, and information about Omorfee products.
- E-mail Newsletters: If you have subscribed to receive email newsletters, you shall receive emails specifically for such newsletters. If you choose to no longer receive newsletters, you may unsubscribe from such emails.
- Push Notifications: Online Services include a function that allows us to use push notifications to send you communications, updates, and other messages. In order to opt out of these notifications, you must turn off the push notification using your device settings.
- E-mail Promotions: Occasionally, Omorfee may also send you email messages about products and services that Omorfee may think of interest to you. If you wish to opt out of receiving such emails, you may unsubscribe from them.
- Other Emails: If you send us emails, you should be aware that any information provided in an email may not be secured and therefore, may be available to others. Please pay caution if you choose to disclose any personal or confidential information in such email and it is advised that you should not provide detailed information about your credit card directly to Omorfee through an unsecured form (for instance, email). By sending an email to Omorfee, you agree that Omorfee representatives can use your email address to respond to your comments or questions.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
When you use social networking accounts to log into Omorfee, engage the Online Services through third-party social media platforms or link your social networking accounts with the Online Services, you understand that you are allowing us ongoing access to certain information stored on such platforms. Additionally, as you interact with the Online Services, You may also be providing information about your activities to the third-party social networking platforms, as applicable. You are advised to make sure that you are comfortable with the information such platforms may make available to us by visiting the specific platforms’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with such platforms.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to prevent unauthorized access, ensure appropriate use of information, and maintain data secrecy, Omorfee has placed appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to protect information that Omorfee collects online. However, please understand that while we try our best to safeguard your personal/non-personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any social media or other public networks cannot guarantee 100% security.
You must help protect your own private information. This includes the confidentiality of any account information or access credentials. Precautions must be taken to protect the security of any personally identifiable information that you may share on any public or untrusted network platform. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, public, open access, or other unsecured networks.
A SPECIAL NOTE TO NON-INDIAN USERS
We do not direct our website to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Omorfee doesn’t knowingly collect information of children under thirteen (13) years of age without parental consent.
Online Services are operated in India. If you are located anywhere outside India, please be informed that the information we collect, counting in your personal information, will be transferred to, stored, and processed in India. There may be a difference between the data protection laws of India and the country in which you are located, and your information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in India compelling to the laws of India. By providing us with any information or using the Online Services, you consent to transfer, processing and storage of your information in India. You also consent to the application of Indian Laws in all matters concerning the Online Service and this policy.
In case of any dispute, the laws of India shall govern, including those disputes arising from Omorfee’s use of personal information or otherwise relating to privacy, as specified in the Terms and Conditions. The stated policy doesn’t create rights enforceable by third parties.
OPTING-OUT, CORRECTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Email: You may choose to opt out of receiving emails at any time. In order to opt out, follow the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter, promotional email or service update, or email your request to email@example.com.
OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES
In order to avoid doubt, it is significant to understand that this opt-out shall not prohibit any disclosures for non-marketing purposes.
- Cancellations/Corrections and Questions: If requested, Omorfee will provide you its records of personal information you gave to Omorfee during registration. Due to security reasons, this information will only be sent to the email address on record for the subscriber ID associated with it. If you have any queries or questions regarding this policy or would want Omorfee to correct any of your personal information, you can email us with corrections at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your requests as soon as reasonably possible. However, the changes made may not reflect immediately. We are not answerable, unless required by law, to inform third parties to whom we have already shared your information of any changes requested pursuant to this section. We are not responsible for causing information to be removed or removing information from the databases or records of such entities.
Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
We welcome and value your feedback on your experience with Omorfee and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with other Omorfee customers. We will post comments on our website, as long as the reviews, comments or testimonials are constructive, accurate and not misleading. If you submit a testimonial and it is not posted by us, our customer service department will contact you in order to improve our product quality and service. Omorfee also possesses the right to edit all Testimonials for length, spelling, grammar, or any other reason so long as the meaning of the testimonial is not materially changed. By submitting your testimonial with Omorfee, you hereby grant us to use your testimonial in perpetuity, through any and all media platforms and media channels, without compensation, and to identify the source of testimonial from your first name, last initial, city and/or state.
However, we don’t welcome confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all feedback, comments, ideas, materials, suggestions, information, and other submissions disclosed, submitted to Omorfee are not confidential and will become and remain Omorfee’s property. All these submissions, comments, and disclosures will constitute an assignment to Omorfee of all worldwide rights, titles, interests, and goodwill in the Comments without paying any compensation. It is mandatory that comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any abusive, obscene, libelous or otherwise unlawful material.
Right to change websites
Omorfee possesses the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the website or any service, feature, content, or product offered, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the website; waive and/or modify any fees charged in connection with the websites; offer opportunities to some or all users of the websites at any given point of time. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance of the website, or any service, feature, content or product offered through the website.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement
Informal Dispute Resolution
Notwithstanding anything contrary to above, with the significant cost consumed by legal disputes, not only monetary but also in time and energy, both Omorfee and you agree to the below-stated dispute resolution process: In an event of any action, claim, controversy or dispute arising out of any transaction conducted on the website, or the enforcement, interpretation, breach or validity of this Agreement or any part of it, the party asserting the dispute shall primarily try to settle such dispute by sending out a written notice to the other party (by first class or registered mail) stating the circumstances and facts (including relevant documents) of the dispute and all allow the other party a notice period of 30 days to respond or settle the Dispute. Notices are to be sent
- to Omorfee at: if in USA, Omorfee America LLC, 400 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite #4 – 1470, Atlanta, GA 30308 and If in India or rest of the world, A-117, DDA Sheds, 2nd Floor, Okhla Phase 2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
- to you at: your last used billing address or the shipping and/or billing address in your online profile.
Both Omorfee and you agree that the above-stated dispute resolution process is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating filing any claim against the other party.
If the dispute is not solved at informal level, the dispute will comply to Atlanta, Georgia Jurisdiction (if in USA) and may be brought up to Delhi High court and comply to Delhi Jurisdiction (if in India).