- Usually, purchase items arrive within 3-4 working days upon order payment confirmation.
- We currently deliver to more than 500 cities pan India and Rest of the World.
- Cart Total for Rs.1499/- & USD100 and above are applicable for free shipping.
- Omorfee Try Free Sample Products are not applicable for free shipping.
- All claims for products damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture attached.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumer will know about this before confirming the order & making payments.
- OMORFEE is not responsible for damages after delivery.
Out of Stock Items:
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order.
- If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled.
- All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). All credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security. For payment options, we accept Credit Card and Debit Card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Bioruns Private Limited.
- Once you have paid via credit card or debit card your order will be immediately processed online. Once your credit card or debit card details are verified by the payment gateway, we will pack your order and dispatch the same to reach you soon.
Forms of payment:
- OMORFEE is pleased to accept all kinds of credit cards, debit card, COD and E-payments as forms of payment.
- All prices on this site are processed on IP Base.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect at the time of the payment confirmation.
- Product prices listed are current; however, they are subject to change without advance notice.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.